Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hiya! My name is Bob Kelso and I like whores.

I got nothing but random Mustard:

I like Heroes and all but is anyone else praying that they kill Ando off? He’s officially surpassed the TV Stupidity Threshold and therefore is need of a good case of death. Also they need to watch out because quite frankly, unless they kill him off, Peter makes pretty much every other hero obsolete. He only need to be around someone once and can then permanently use their powers? While it makes for a cool scene (a la his smackdown with Isaac), he’s now officially more powerful than Sylar and that defeats the number one rule of superheroes: don’t have any one hero be stronger than the villain. Otherwise, why do you need the rest of them?

So how great was Whedon’s office episode? The last scene with Dwight chasing the bat around the kitchen had me rolling.

After tonight, there’s only one more Veronica Mars left before the CW puts it on a month long hiatus so it can broadcast a large pile of money being set on fire. Don’t cha?

I am so far behind in 24, I’ve probably missed three instances of Jack Bauer torturing someone and at least 589 usages of the word “damnit”.

It’s coming:

Zelda has slowly begun to consume my life. I’m ok with that.

Until next time:

“I am going to Europe, Richard. I am going to Europe, and I'm going to have a marvelous time. I'm going to get up at 10:00, and I'm going to have two glasses of wine at lunch every single day.”

“Only prostitutes have two glasses of wine at lunch!”

“Well then, buy me a boa and drive me to Reno, because I'm open for business!”

No comments: