Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Jason, when you're filling out a female patient's exam report, her breasts can be healthy or unhealthy never 'bangin' double D's'

Mustard: why not?

Welcome back people and I hope all your recoveries from the holidays have been restful. In the past week all I’ve done is watch the good majority of Season 4 Gilmore Girls, Season 2 Scrubs and Season 1 Entourage. It was glorious.

So let’s just not speak of the Giants.

Interesting NFL draft coming up with both Vince Young and Lendale White declaring. Both of which looked better than Reggie Bush in the championship. Think Matt Leinart is wishing he went last year when he was the 'it' person of the year? But these departures mean 3 things: USC losing Leinart, White and (probably) Bush is going to drop their preseason ranking way the hell down. The loss of Young might actually send Ohio State into the preseason number 1. And Brady Quinn just shot to the top of the heisman candidate list.

By the way, how ridiculously exciting is that Sept 9th game against Penn State gonna be next year (and good luck getting tickets might I add)?

Trying something new here. I don’t know how long this will last due to yahoo recently purchasing the company and the fact that these music file locations could change at any time (I at least make sure they’re all working at the time I create the list) but:

Jeff’s Playlist of the Week:

In honor of my top 10 albums of 2005 a few weeks back I’ve put up a playlist with a song from each one of them. Just click on the link and click play page (select windows media player for the easiest way to listen. Itunes doesn’t load the full playlist).

http://webjay.org/by/hibbleton/week1

If people actually like this I’ll try and do different things every week. But feedback would be appreciated.

News and Notes:

How happy am I that Scrubs is back? I didn’t stop laughing between and 9 and 10 last night.

I never thought I’d say it but I’m actually kind of excited about the new season of 24 starting up. I’ve just been hearing a lot of good things.

Trying to catch up with the OC but my God it’s been like pulling teeth. Now they’re recycling a storyline on one character before they even finish it with another!

With Oscar time approaching I’m sure I’ll be catching up on movies soon.

The Strip: who doesn’t love a shameless plug?

Until next time:

“I honestly believe in hospitals, there's like this balance, you know? It’s like when one person dies, another person gets a chance to live. I like to call it the circle of life.”
”Oh my God! You must stop watching "The Lion King".”
”I like that baby lion cub. What's his name?”
”Simba.”
”Trick question! You like it too!”

No comments: