Friday, October 06, 2006

I bent my wookie!

Whoa, two Mustard posts in one week? Why? Cause I wanted to, that’s why.

So this is like a week old but Robert Downey Jr. has been cast as Iron Man. For those not in the know, Iron Man’s biggest character flaw is alcoholism. A little on the nose? Like a pink elephant balloon symbolizing the gay Republicans (it’s a Simpsons reference. No hate mail).

In the latest big movie stolen from a foreign movie, Scorsese’s The Departed opens today. It’s a remake of the Hong Kong flick Infernal Affairs. And it still looks awesome.

While I loved the season premiere of Lost, I think they need to give the fanboys out there a little love with an answer or two. I have no problem being strung along but I’m worried they might start alienating the average viewer who gets frustrated much more easily.

This is the single greatest thing I have ever seen in my entire life:

Ralph Wiggum for President.

Yeah at some point I will finish up the Ep commentary (I'm almost there, I swear) but until then check out Penny Arcade Love this site. One of my favorites:



Until next time:

“Did you make any friends?”

“Lord no!”

“Enemies?”

“Eh.”

“Well, it is a day that ends in a 'y’.”

No comments: