Thursday, July 27, 2006

Do not put unauthorized cinnamon on the table!

Alright, I felt so bad about the low level of information in the previous post that I'm doubling up this week to give you some moments of humor and joy:


First off I'm sure everyone has heard of the Steely Dan vs You Me and Dupree battle by now. For those of you not in the know, Steely Dan is pissed because they wrote a song called "My Cousin Dupree" about a slacker who crashes on his family's couch. But they wrote a friggin' hilarious letter to Luke Wilson you can see here:

http://www.steelydan.com/heyluke.html

(thanks for the link Erin)

Also from Ainitcool/YouTube but reposted here...

2 ANIMATICS FROM THE SIMPSONS MOVIE!!!!!!!










Alright you crazy cats enjoy.

Until next time:

"I have learned to accept, Mr. Swearengen, that events sharing some effect on my interest does not make them part of a plot."

"You ain't the center of the universe in other words."

"Exactly."

" Don't that lead you to despair?"

"No sir."

"You're stronger minded than I."


No comments: