Monday, October 18, 2004

...Cosmic

Hello world!

Ok, so it's been some time since my last update and in the meantime I've gotten some comments yelling at me to either update or to change the style of this blog. Luckily, I'm here to please so without further adieu may I present:


THE THOMAS MARINELLO APPRECIATION PAGE

Oh Thomas!

He thinks he's cute
In Raleigh-Durham
He's got the hair
That drives the girls wild
He looks like Tom Cruise
In MI2
He's the hot stuff
A true Canisius child

He's just a Tommy boy
He's Heather's boy toy
He's just a Tommy boy
He's Heather's boy toy

Don't call him short
He's really massive
He's had eight cars
Since 1998
His skill in b-ball
Is one true badass
He's a white shadow
So don't you playa hate

He's just a Tommy boy
He's Heather's boy toy
He's just a Tommy boy
He's Heather's boy toy


Ok, so enough of that. But let it not be said that I don't pay attention to my adoring public.... to the point of making you all very very scared.

Anyways, seriously, jack squat happening to me right now. At least in terms of crap you'd care about. No movies, no books, no music.... but hey, I went apple picking and I think that should count for something. Props to ND for pulling through Navy and making it 41 years in a row. It's like the Red Sox in reverse. Speaking of which, good God, I'm currently watching game 5 of the Yankees/Red Sox series and for the 3rd game AND day in a row we're into extra innings. This game started at FIVE O'CLOCK!!! Now I understand the Red Sox faithful don't want to lay down and die but the Yanks ain't blowing 4 in a row, is it really worth ruining the night's sleep of countless hard working Americans? Not to mention that we were supposed to be seeing the Astros/Cardinals game and now it's looking like that game will be over before the Red Sox either lay down and die or delay the inevitable til tomorrow. Update: 13th inning and Wakefield strikes out Sierra with 2 outs and runners on 2nd and 3rd.... odds on this game being over before 11? Not bloody likely.

So heading to ND this weekend. It promises to be one helluva time. Seems like everyone and their mother (including mine) will be there. It'll be the tailgate of year, I promise. Also it's been brought to my attention that Regis will be officially breaking the bottle on the new performing arts center this weekend so keep a sharp eye out for him. He's the best Regis we have, second only to Darrell Hammond (apparently).

Ok, so I got nothing as you can really see. But much love to my homeboys in cell block h and I will see some of you in South Bend in 4 days. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, good bye.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alright, now I'm pissed. this is the last comment you get from me. Tom leaves one lousy arrogant "comment" on your blog and I leave like a million. He gets a tribute page to the tune of skater boy (which by the way, it is NOT a good sign when it makes your girlfriend doubt your heterosexuality). And what do I get . . .jack shit. Now we'll see what you get . . .