Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Worst blog entry ever!

Hola chicos y chicas. It's been quite a while since I last updated. I spent the good part of last week up in the Adirondacks, swimming, kayaking, laying out under the stars where there's no such thing as light pollution blocking your view of the night sky. Man that was bliss. Exactly what I needed after a few rough weeks at work.

Anyways, not a whole lotta news or interesting facts in the meantime. Tuesday night is officially my new TV night. First off in two weeks, the new season of Gilmore Girls will be starting up on the WB. While this may not seem like such a big deal, it has recently come to my attention that our very own Brock Domin will be appearing on camera this year. He didn't even need to have a nice fireside dinner with a man named Michelle to do it.

Scrubs is still the most consistently funny show on TV. Yes there is The Simpsons but unfortunately it's been hit and miss the past few seasons. Last season was one of the best they've had in years and I still love the show but I think it's safe to say that the glory years of the show have come and gone. But it doesn't matter cause either way, I'll still be tuning in every week.

Father of the Pride has been a surprise. The first episode was not all that fantastic but the second was laugh out loud hysterical. And the thing is that it's not really the animals that are all that funny but Siegfried and Roy themselves are great. Any show which can spend an entire show on how evil Matt Laurer is can only be written by a talented individual.

Other than that though TV is pretty much useless right now. I'll give Joey a shot to see if maybe it can capture the time when Friends was good week in and week out and I've been hearing good things about ABC's Lost. Hey, it's got Merry in it from Lord of the Rings. So those are my two maybes of the year. The rest is relegated to the pile o' crap.

Sorry for the relatively weak entry. I'll be back soon with an update of substance.... ok, let's face it. I don't do substance. Substance is no fun. But in the meantime, don't let Frances ruin your day. This means you Steinbrenner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best blog I've ever read. ;)
-your girlfriend with no blog so they make me post anonymously